Sunday 14 July 2013

I even dont know...

I even don't know its my fault or yours.
I should be mature enough to understand that if
we could not have talked a day it does not
means you do not care.
I should understand that you are working really
hard for us only.
I should understand that you are all alone
there..My life is still the same...Only you are
not here.
But for you everything has changed.
I should understand that you say a lot in
silence.Its not always required to express how
much you love me.
I should understand that I am grown up enough
to handle myself alone.
I should not be dependent on you.
I should understand that I am hurting myself
and its not you who is hurting.
I should understand that it hurts you too to see
me sad.You get worried for me.And you already
have millions things to be worried about.
I should understand that you too need me the
way I do even if you do not say in words.
Its all my fault .
I am sorry.
I just love you too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment